The threat of ransomware and malware continues to grow. Companies must prevent breaches from occurring and keep critical data available if an attack does occur. Your business may already have been hacked by cybercriminals. Dormant threats could be waiting to attack your systems. DIGIGUARD cybersecurity experts approach ransomware protection by analyzing prevention, threat reduction and recovery. Our consultants will help you control what comes in from the outside, and help you come up with a comprehensive backup and disaster recovery plan.
Our defense plan includes multiple layers. We will deploy business class anti-virus and anti-malware applications on your devices and servers. Multiple applications allow second opinions regarding cyber threats. Preventing attacks in the first place can save your business tens of thousands of dollars in data loss, interrupted operations and loss of brand reputation and trust. We will help you take the necessary steps to minimize the likelihood of an attack. DIGIGUARD experts will focus on:
- End-user training – Improperly trained employees can defeat even the best technology. Your staff represents the weakest link in cybersecurity protection. Our team can gear training, testing and awareness campaigns for all employee levels. We’ll help you keep them updated on new threats.
- Antivirus software installation – We identify the proper software for your business IT security needs.
- Cybersecurity strategy development – Our experts can develop and outline a comprehensive protection strategy and scale it for growth and change within your business.
Reduction of Attack Risks
Having ransomware protection in place is essential. New and evolving malware and ransomware threats may still manage to get through. We put safeguards in place that will reduce and limit the damage from these cyberattacks. DIGIGUARD consultants will analyze and suggest solutions including:
- Data backup programs – We will help you decide backup frequency based on data generation.
- Backup testing – DIGIGUARD will test and verify your backups to ensure data integrity.
- Operating systems and application updates – Our team can scan for the latest versions.
- Restricting administrative rights and administrative privileges – We can recommend safety limits for devices and employee access.
- Review cloud insurance coverage – Our team can identify areas of potential loss.
- Network segmentation – We will look at ways to segment business data systems for maximum protection.
- File filtering – We will help you block likely sources of malicious code.
- Data leakage and outbound protection – Our experts detect unusual activity and leaks.
Ransomware Attack Recovery
No antivirus or anti-malware systems are perfect, and no device connected to the internet is truly safe. A strong and verified backup policy will help you recover the data that is being held for ransom. The more frequently your data is backed up, the less data you will lose in the event of an attack. Criminals are increasingly sophisticated and constantly find new ways to monetize their malicious activity. These cybercriminals have a built-in buyer, and you are not in a strong position to negotiate. DIGIGUARD will help your business from becoming a victim and experiencing the devastation of a cyber-attack. Our team of experts will help you:
- Detect the presence of ransomware and malware before the virus spreads throughout your system
- Kill the virus and minimize damage before it encrypts your data
- Recover and restore data from backup to a clean system so that the malware is not restored
- Communicate and negotiate with cybercriminals on your behalf
Our team is there for you if the unthinkable happens. We will work intelligently and calmly to restore your assets and get your business up and running. Contact DIGIGUARD for assistance.